A stones throw to the oceanYou could be lucky enough to wake up to a stunning sea vista that incorporates Rottnest Island as a picturesque backdrop if you choose to rent this charming 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhouse villa,privately positioned to the rear of a tranquil group of only three properties with the bay, beach and bushland all just a matter of footsteps away.
Most of your casual time will be spent upstairs where a carpeted family room shares high raked ceilings with the adjacent tiled dining area before extending out to a fabulous full-length balcony.Also situated on the top floor is a light,bright and functional kitchen,as well as a delightful master bedroom suite,complete with balcony access,a large fitted walk-in wardrobe and its own ensuite bathroom that comprises of a shower and toilet.
There are even ocean views to be enjoyed from both the entry and a lounge room that opens outdoors to a tranquil rear patio entertaining area, bordered by leafy gardens and tidy lawns.Both lower-level bedrooms boast walk-in robes,whilst the main bathroom caters for everybody’s personal needs in the form of a separate bathtub and shower.
Walk to funky cafes and delicious restaurants on the vibrant Flora Terrace and West Coast Drive strips,whilst also benefiting from a close.
Proximity to North Beach Shopping Centre,North Beach Primary School,the sprawling Charles Riley Memorial Reserve playing fields, the majestic Star Swamp Bushland Reserve,bus stops,golf courses and a whole lot more.Make the most of the coast, now!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Gas-bayonet heating in the upstairs family room
• Breakfast bar space off a tiled kitchen with a Blanco gas cook top and oven,a double sink,a storage pantry and a splendid aspect of the backyard
• Electric window security shutters to where the family room and carpeted master bedroom suite access the balcony
• Tiled downstairs lounge/second living area with split-system air-conditioning and a gas bayonet
• Carpeted 2nd/3rd downstairs bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Tiled laundry with storage, a separate toilet and outdoor access to the rear
• Raked and tiled upper-level balcony with awesome ocean views
• Under-stair storage
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Gas hot water system
• Timber staircase railing
• Raked single carport with adjacent second parking bay
• Ample additional driveway parking
• Garden shed
• Side access
• Minutes away from Karrinyup Shopping Centre, the freeway, Trigg Beach and Hillarys Marina
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging an inspection is easy!
Simply click the 'Make an enquiry' or 'email agent' button for that rental property. You then enter your details and choose an inspection time that suits you. An instant registration email and/or text message will be sent to you. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register'
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations to open. An open will be cancelled if no one has registered to attend.