Sometimes, Peace and Quiet is All You NeedPrivately positioned to the rear whilst nestled opposite the sprawling Birralee Reserve, this stylish 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home enjoys the best of both worlds and is the ideal property for those seeking something a little more “lock-up and leave”, hidden away from everything else.
Beyond a delightful double security-door portico entrance lies a neatly-tiled – and spacious – open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, where most of your casual time will be spent. The floor plan is undoubtedly generous enough for two separate lounge settings, with the central kitchen itself playing host to double sinks, modern range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances, a stainless-steel dishwasher and a corner pantry.
Outdoor access to a paved back courtyard is rather seamless, with part of it covered by a splendid patio for protection from the elements when entertaining. Back inside, all three bedrooms are carpeted for complete comfort – the pick of them being a huge master suite with its own walk-in wardrobe and intimate ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower and vanity.
The word “convenient” is an understatement here, with bus stops, Stirling Train Station, Yuluma and St Dominic Primary Schools, the Morris Place shopping precinct and The Saint George Hotel all only walking distance away. Throw in a very close proximity to the freeway, shopping at Westfield Innaloo and the exciting Karrinyup redevelopment, Churchlands Senior High School and other excellent educational facilities, cafes, restaurants and the new-look Scarborough Beach esplanade and you have yourself a location worth investing in!
- Massive open-plan living space, incorporating the kitchen and dining areas
- Modern kitchen appliances
- Plenty of cupboard storage options
- Walk-in robe to the master suite
- Separate shower and bathtub to the main family bathroom
- Practical laundry with outdoor access
- Ducted-evaporative and split-system (living room) air-conditioning
- Security-alarm system
- Down lights
- Outdoor entertaining patio and courtyard
- Double lock-up garage with a storage area and rear access
- Security doors and screens
- Easy-care gardens
- 395m2 block
- Opposite Birralee Reserve, close to bus stops
- Easy access to schools, Westfield Innaloo, Karrinyup and more
- Short commute to the freeway and Stirling Train Station
- Minutes away from the coast, including Scarborough
Council Rates: $1,690.00 p/a approx
Water Rates: $1,220.00 p/a approx
What The Owner Loves:
"The best part about living in this house is the open design and the natural light that filters in throughout the day. It is also conveniently located to major shops, the city and the beach. The park across the road offers all the sporting and fitness opportunities a person could want."