Location, size and security!A must see, large two-storey family home offering a little bit of everything.
Hidden behind a lush garden, is a little slice of paradise ideally positioned between two of Perth’s most beautiful lakes. Gorgeous, paved outdoor living is presented for all year ‘round relaxing and entertaining with a sparkling salt water pool, plenty of shade and of course, a relaxing spa to unwind in after a long day. Once inside, you’ll love the immaculately presented modern kitchen featuring stones bench tops, plenty of cupboard space and overlooking the combined family and meals area. Before making your way upstairs, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the huge guest bedroom with an ensuite and BIR which you may wish to use as a family theatre room.
Upstairs, you’ll find a further 2 spacious rooms with BIR’s and a large shared bathroom before you enter the large master bedroom to find a WIR and large ensuite. Natural tones throughout the home make for a lovely blank canvas to add your creative flare and make this home your own.
- Lush, landscaped gardens and a beautiful street frontage
- Ample parking space with a double garage, large driveway and plenty of street parking
- Portico entry with large double doors
- Easy-care grey tiles throughout living, dining and kitchen
- Open plan living and dining with natural décor and lovely grey window furnishings
- Immaculate kitchen with stone benchtops, four burner gas top, double sink, dishwasher and plenty of storage space
- Large guest bedroom with ensuite and WIR OR a perfect second lounge/theatre room option
- Spacious laundry
- Plush carpets in bedrooms and covering stairs
- Spacious master bedroom with WIR and generous, immaculately kept ensuite
- Large second and third bedrooms both offering BIR’s and a shared bathroom featuring a shower, bath and separate WC
Split system reverse cycle A/C in living and bedrooms
Storage area under stairs
Quality window furnishings
Downlights throughout kitchen and living
• Close to both Lake Monger and Herdsman Lake
• Minutes away from schools and other educational facilities
• Shops, parks, cafes and restaurants nearby
• Short commute to the freeway, beaches and the CBD
Council Rates: $2,500.00 p/a approx
Water Rates: $1,930.00 p/a approx
What the Owners Love:
"We love having our pool and outdoor space to enjoy spring/summer weather in Perth. We also enjoy the sunny light filled living area and garden outlook of the house all year round."