With panoramic views of the Perth skyline and Swan River, this spectacular 3-bedroom apartment epitomises creative redesign and offers luxury finishes throughout. Only 100 metres to the South Perth foreshore and walking distance from the buzzing restaurant and bar precinct on Mends Street, this is a highly sought-after address.
Architecturally designed and renovated in 2017, no detail has been overlooked in this luxury residence. The exquisite features include custom-built cabinetry, stone benches, travertine throughout and dark wood flooring to the bedrooms. The free-flowing living area is the centrepiece of the home and boasts a built-in bar and a feature ceiling with LED lighting. It opens onto a large balcony where you’ll overlook the Swan River and enjoy one of the best seats in Perth.
If lifestyle, leisure and luxury is what you are looking for, this is a must view.
– Located on the 4th floor
– Large master bedroom with built-in bed and stone headboard
– Double-sized spa bath to ensuite
– Real travertine throughout the apartment and balcony
– Feature ceiling with LED lighting to living area, master bedroom, ensuite and bathroom
– Two large minor bedrooms
– Dark wood flooring to bedrooms
– Air conditioning to living and sleeping zones
– Two independent hot water systems
– Double shower in main bathroom
– Zip tap instantaneous hot-cold water system
– Electric blinds to open plan living, kitchen and dining
– Built in bar fridge and bar
– Heater to the alfresco
– All new electrical and data (NBN connected)
– 182m2 area
– Two undercover car bays
– Storeroom in garage
– Solar heated swimming pool
– Tennis Court
– BBQ Area
– Council Rates: $2910 p/a approx.
– Water Rates: $1260 p/a approx.
– Strata Levies: $3,052.45 p/q