Set Date Sale: All offers presented by 6pm Wednesday 30 October 2019 (unless sold prior)
* Call Dean for further info
Comfortably nestled on a large 718sqm block that offers over 300sqm of modern living, this impressive family home finds itself tucked away within a quiet cul-de-sac location – very rare for Wembley and within a two-minute walk of beautiful Herdsman Lake.
Beyond a striking street frontage and a delightful entry verandah lies a flexible floor plan with spacious theatre and activity rooms at either end of the house. In addition, a central study nook off the minor sleeping quarters is the perfect place for the kids to peacefully complete their homework right away from mum and dad’s sumptuous front master-bedroom ensemble.
The main hub of the house is an airy open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that plays host to immaculate stone bench tops, sleek white Hamptons-style cabinetry, stainless-steel dishwasher, full-width cooking appliances and a breakfast bar for casual meals. Amidst tropical established gardens and lush backyard lawns, a sparkling-blue below-ground swimming pool provides a picturesque backdrop to private outdoor entertaining underneath the rear alfresco.
Firmly entrenched within the Wembley Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School catchment zones, only footsteps away from the lush Grantham Park, bus stops and fresh-food shopping at The Herdsman and close to gorgeous Lake Monger, the Wembley Golf Course, freeway, Perth CBD and the coast, this very-special residence has “living convenience” written all over it. How wonderful!
• Generous open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Walk-in pantry to the kitchen – alongside quality range-hood, gas-cooktop and oven appliances
• Double doors to the theatre room
• Versatile activity room
• Hallway study nook with desk and storage
• Spacious front master suite off the entry, complete with a walk-in wardrobe
• Large master ensuite bathroom, comprising of a bathtub, shower, separate toilet and twin vanities
• Separate bath, shower and twin vanities to main bathroom
• Semi-ensuite access from main bathroom into 3rd bedroom
• Separate powder room by the laundry
• Quality Bamboo floors
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans to main living space, theatre, alfresco deck and all bedrooms
• Smart wiring
• Extra attic storage in roof space
• Water connection for fridge
• Massive double remote-controlled garage with outdoor access and internal shopper’s entry
• Remote-controlled outdoor blind to alfresco-entertaining area
• Below-ground swimming pool
• Hot and cold water outdoor shower
• CrimSafe security to front door, laundry, family and activity room
• Additional CrimSafe screens to main bathroom and ensuite
• Low-maintenance tropical gardens
• Hidden garden shed with pool equipment storage
• Separate garden shed
What The Owner Loves:
Our family have loved the quiet cul de sac location of Reserve St.
Just a short walk from Wembley Primary it’s been a safe street for our children to play in when they were younger. Now that they are at high school and university we appreciate the great access to public transport, sporting facilities, the beach and city.
My husband and I love how convenient it is to walk to local cafes and restaurants – Ginger B, Monsterella, The Ingredient Tree, Cam St Social and Someday are all an easy 5-15 minute walk away. If you appreciate nature the peaceful Herdsman Lake is on your doorstep.
Our home has most importantly been a welcoming retreat from the the busyness of everyday life. Once you step inside you will appreciate this. The family have plenty of separation when needed but the main living area is where we all love to come together to relax. During the warmer months the alfresco overlooking the lush tropical gardens and pool is the place to be. Wembley is a great family friendly suburb and has an amazing community vibe which we have loved being a part of.