This fantastic 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is ideal for family living and occupies a wonderful location in the process.
The property offers approximately 254sqm of total living area that includes a separate audio room behind the privacy of gorgeous double French doors – very close to the entry and totally segregated from the main open-plan living zone. There, sparkling bench tops highlight an impeccable kitchen space that pleasantly overlooks the combined family and meals area where most of your casual time will be spent.
An elegant master-bedroom suite is huge and is most definitely the pick of the sleeping quarters with its walk-in wardrobe and an impressive fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – headlined by a shower, toilet and twin “his and hers” vanities. The other three bedrooms are all generous in their proportions and boast personal robes of their own.
Outdoors, leafy gardens provide a picturesque and tranquil backdrop to covered entertaining underneath a fabulous rear alfresco with a fan centred within its recessed ceiling. Coupled with a separate circular courtyard, it really is the perfect secluded spot to sit and watch the kids at play while attempting to impress your guests at the very same time.
A close proximity to schools, parks, bus stops and the local IGA Xpress supermarket is simply an added bonus here, while cafes, restaurants, sporting facilities and golf courses are also nearby. With both the city and coast also within arm’s reach, there really is no better place for you to call home right now!
• Double doors to a tiled open-plan family/meals/kitchen area – with alfresco access
• New kitchen shelves with soft-closing drawers and two heavy-duty swivelling pot storage nooks ($6,000 cost)
• Quality stainless-steel range-hood, cooking and dishwasher appliances
• Breakfast bar for quick bites off the kitchen
• Recessed ceiling to carpeted audio/theatre room
• Feature wooden shutters to master-bedroom windows
• Large carpeted 2nd bedroom with a walk-in robe of its own
• Carpeted 3rd/4th bedrooms with mirrored BIR’s
• Sleek white main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Functional laundry with outdoor access and heaps of built-in storage – including a double-door linen cupboard
• Powder room
• Additional hallway linen storage
• Attic lighting installed for ease of inspection
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• Gas-bayonet heating
• Electrics upgraded (including lights and power outlets)
• Toilet skylight
• Feature skirting boards
• Large double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry
• 3kW solar-panel system installed on 10th May 2011 with the rebate of 47cts/kWh for 10 years in place
• Security doors and screens
• Patio screen
• Electrics upgraded (including garden sensors)
• Newly landscaped (including garden paths, lighting, reticulation and plants)
• Rare thorn-less Bougainvillea in the front yard
• Easy-care synthetic lawn
• Metal fence
• Front-entry porch
• External rear storeroom
• Ample driveway parking space
• Close to local Flinders Square and Dog Swamp Shopping Centres
• Walking distance to transport and The Western Australian Golf Club
• Minutes away from schools and other educational facilities
• Parks, cafes and restaurants nearby
• Short commute to the freeway, beaches and the CBD