Set Date Sale: All offers presented by 6pm Wednesday 20 November 2019 (unless sold prior)
* Call Dean for more info *
This charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom circa-1930s character home has been cleverly-renovated and extended for modern family living.
Beyond a pleasant white picket fence lies over 287sqm of total living area on a spacious 721sqm (approx.) block with a handy right-of-way access at the rear. Protected by plenty of shade and leafy front gardens, a splendid entry verandah eventually reveals soaring high ceilings and exquisite wooden floorboards that are commonplace throughout the residence once you step foot inside.
The front of the floor plan plays host to a welcoming fourth bedroom – or the perfect study, a huge formal lounge room warmed by a burning feature fireplace and an updated main bathroom that separates the two remaining secondary bedrooms. Taking centre stage though is an open-plan living and dining area where a stylish adjacent kitchen oozes class and has been revamped to a high-quality standard.
Carpeted for comfort, the separate master ensemble defines parental relaxation and enjoys sublime views out to the shimmering solar-heated swimming pool out back, right beside a wonderful lined cabana deck that will protect you from the elements. Your outdoor sanctuary is completed by a magnificent timber-lined alfresco with café blinds that allow you to entertain in peace and privacy, all year round.
This gorgeous property falls within the catchment zone for the new Bob Hawke College (currently under construction) and is only walking distance away from Wembley Primary School, picturesque Herdsman Lake and fantastic cafes and restaurants – including the ever-popular Monsterella Pizza around the corner. Throw in a handy proximity to the freeway, city, Lake Monger, Wembley Golf Course, Bold Park and our pristine coastline and you have yourself a location that the entire family will fall in love with instantly!
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
• Quality Caesar Stone bench tops to the kitchen and laundry
• Excellent Neff kitchen appliances – including the oven and microwave
• Stylish kitchen light fittings and sleek white cabinetry, plus a double-door pantry for good measure
• Built-in gas log fireplace to the spacious lounge room off the entry
• Large rear master suite with a ceiling fan, a huge fitted walk-in wardrobe and a stylish fully-tiled ensuite bathroom comprising of a shower, toilet and twin “his and hers” vanities
• Ample built-in robe space to the carpeted 3rd bedroom
• Fully-tiled main bathroom with a bathtub, showerhead, vanity and toilet
• Separate 3rd toilet off the functional laundry – revamped to include both under-bench and over-head storage (plus outdoor access)
• Two built-in linen cupboards
• Feature skirting boards and decorative ceiling cornices/roses throughout
• Feature white plantation shutters
• Solar-heated swimming pool – with a poolside cabana for relaxing at the rear
• Second patio/alfresco area, adjacent to the main covered entertaining space
• Leafy backyard with lush green lawns and heaps of room for the family pet
• Separate kids’ play area with a sandpit and adventure cubby house
• Double carport leading into a large single lock-up garage (with outdoor access)
• Delightful entry verandah
• CCTV security-camera system
• Garden shed
• Right-of-way access at the rear from Griffiths Lane
• Short walk to cafes, food, bus stops, Herdsman Lake and Wembley Primary School
• Close to shopping and public transport, as well as the freeway
• Catchment zone for the new Bob Hawke College set to open soon
• Perfectly positioned between the city and coast