Experience the embodiment of modern living with this newly-built, elegant three-bedroom, two-bathroom Leederville home. Forge everlasting memories and take hold of the second to none lifestyle available, with this stylish opportunity nestled into the heart of one of Perth’s most vibrant suburbs. Primely positioned with Lake Monger on your doorstep, the beach just a short drive away, and all the liveliness of Leederville’s café, dining, and entertainment precinct at your fingertips, this alluring residence redefines functionality!
Situated on quiet Leicester Street, the homes façade is adorned by feature timber fencing and manicured gardens. Through the portico entry, the home is introduced by a gallery style entrance, seamlessly connecting to the open-plan design of the kitchen, living and dining space. Feature bulkheads and high ceilings frame the area, creating an undeniable sense of generous togetherness. The interior floorplan culminates in a faultless connection between indoor living and outdoor entertainment, in the form of the home’s spacious alfresco. Complete with retractable blinds, this combination of homely ambience and endless hosting capabilities ensure the residence is well-equipped to handle every situation.
With the three bedrooms, amenities and secure double garage, this floorplan adheres to ultra-modern design principles, ensuring the distinct separation of living and accommodation. Surrounded by world-class facilities with nature at your doorstep, this lifestyle opportunity goes unprecedented.
- Entrance Portico
- Open-plan design incorporating kitchen, living and dining
- Custom kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, modern stainless steel appliances, soft-close cupboards and draws and walk-in pantry
- Spacious alfresco with retractable blinds
- Master suite boasting walk-in robe and private ensuite with double vanity
- Two spacious secondary bedrooms with built-in robes
- Primary bathroom complete with bath
- Secure two car garage with additional storage
- Spacious laundry
- Built in 2013
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- Downlighting throughout
- Feature bulkhead to kitchen
- Solid timber flooring
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- And so much more…
- Short walk to West Leederville Primary and Perth Modern School
- Moments away from Lake Monger
- Walking distance to the dynamic Leederville dining strips
- Conveniently located between city and surf
- Close to the freeway and public transport