End Date Sale: All offers presented by 6pm Wednesday 21st November (unless sold prior)
Price Guide: Suit buyers low $1,000,000s
* Please call Dean for further details *
Situated on a prime corner block close to the exquisite Lake Monger Reserve, this family home has it all. Boasting space and style, this is the perfect place to settle down and embrace the best that life has to offer.
This mid-century bungalow has been beautifully appointed with high ceilings, timber floors, leadlight windows and original character features throughout. At the front, the master bedroom is a sumptuous paradise, with sunlight streaming in through large windows alongside a walk-in robe and spa en suite. Nearby, each of the minor bedrooms offers a tranquil retreat, whilst the fifth bedroom at the rear could easily double as a home office or rumpus room.
To the side of the entry, the formal lounge provides a stunning space to relax, with ornate windows and a fireplace creating an inviting ambience. Beyond, the lounge flows elegantly onto the open plan living, complete with sunken lounge and an immaculately renovated kitchen showcasing stone bench tops and deluxe stainless steel appliances. Perfectly suited to entertaining, the living also boasts a seamless connection to the outdoors with French doors giving way to the decked alfresco. It’s the ideal place to unwind as you enjoy the scenic view over the sparkling pool and easy care backyard.
Adding to the long list of perks, thanks to its generous 645sqm block, this home has fantastic potential for subdivision. Currently zoned R20, due to its corner location it can also be redeveloped at R30 for higher density housing.
Ideally positioned moments from the Lake Monger Reserve, local shops and trendy venues, the convenience and lifestyle this home offers is rivalled only by its outstanding quality.
– 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– 3 WCs
– 645sqm corner block
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe, additional built in robes and spa en suite
– Formal lounge with fireplace
– Open layout kitchen/ dining/ living
– Beautifully renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances
– Sunken lounge
– Decked alfresco area with canvas awning
– Fenced solar heated pool
– Easy care yards
– Timber floors throughout
– High ceilings
– Leadlight windows
– Zoned R20 with potential for R30 redevelopment
– 240m walk from Lake Monger Reserve
– 550m from Lake Monger Primary School
– 750m from Glendalough Village shopping centre
– Walking distance to local cafes and restaurants
– Only 5.9km from Perth CBD
– Council Rates: $3000 p/a approx
– Water Rates: $1486 p/a approx