A pair of beautiful, mature trees stand either side of this 3 x 2 home situated in the popular suburb of Claremont. Built in 1997, this well presented home offers comfortable living and would suit professionals and downsizers alike.
Well situated in a great location with all the amenities of everyday life at hand including the popular shopping on offer at Claremont Quarter.
– Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and en-suite shower room with vanity unit and WC.
– Sitting room with views of the street and a feature glass brick wall.
– The hallway leads through the middle and provides natural light as well as a view of the private side courtyard.
– Mostly tiled throughout with carpet to the bedrooms and the sitting room.
-The main living and dining area are at the heart of this home and offer access to both the rear garden and the courtyard. With an abundance of natural light flowing through combined with the exposed brick walls and surprisingly high ceilings this makes for a wonderful social space.
-The kitchen is open plan to the living area and is well thought out offering plenty of storage space and has been kept in a great condition by the owner.
– From the living room there is an inner hall leading to a further two bedrooms, the main bathroom and laundry area.
– Ducted air conditioning.
– The outside areas of this property have been designed to keep maintenance to a minimum and easy enjoyment to a maximum. The rear garden runs the width of the property and is easily accessed from the living room.
– A pathway round to the side provides a nicely enclosed and private courtyard.
-Wall mounted clothesline to the side of the property.
– The garage to the front of the property provides easily accessible parking or further storage space if needed.
Click floor plan for larger image
Approx land area: 372 M2
Council Rates: $2,074.23 p/a approx.
Water Rates: $1,045.20 p/a approx.
There are a number of transport links nearby as well as shopping facilities, Claremont Showgrounds and Lake Claremont. The area is very popular and with easy access into the City, properties here are much sought after.