Set Date Sale: All offers presented by 6pm Wed 23 October (unless sold prior)
* Call Dean for more info
Perfectly positioned on a generous 617sqm block where no other properties can be built directly behind it due to the privacy of Dix Lane, this charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom circa-1950s home offers tranquil comfort like no other and will delight you with its original features, as well as so much more. There are certainly opportunities for you to add your own personal touches but they are not needed immediately.
Beyond leafy front gardens and a gated entrance lies a warm and welcoming interior where solid Jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and feature skirting boards and windowsills are commonplace throughout. An ornate fireplace highlights the formal front lounge room, whilst the adjacent study can easily be converted back into a formal dining room if need be.
A combination of a skylight and stylish light fittings help illuminate the open-plan dining and kitchen area that pleasantly overlooks the sunken family room down below. From there, beautiful double French doors reveal access out to a sprawling two-tiered backyard with plenty of room for a future swimming pool and more.
A separate sliding door extends the main living zone out to a paved rear courtyard that also doubles as your main entertaining space – especially in summer.
Walk to both Lake Monger and enjoy a very close proximity to excellent school catchments, shopping, public transport, the freeway, the coast, city and more. For a fantastic home in a lovely family-friendly community, look no further – this is it!
• Large sunken rear family room with tiled flooring, split-system air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and a gas bayonet for heating
• Formal lounge room off the entry – complete with a warming fireplace and splendid front-yard views
• Study in between the kitchen/dining area and formal lounge
• Tiled splashbacks, a gas cooktop, oven and stainless-steel dishwasher to the kitchen
• Built-in wardrobes and split-system air-conditioning to the front master bedroom
• Split-system air-conditioning to the 2nd bedroom also
• Charming separate 3rd bedroom
• Practical bathroom with a bathtub, showerhead, toilet and twin vanity basins
• 2nd toilet off the laundry
• Decorative ceiling cornices
• Front porch
• Paved rear courtyard for outdoor entertaining
• Storage options underneath residence
• Huge two-tiered backyard with sprawling lawns
• Solar-power panels
• Gated side access for extra driveway parking off the home’s frontage
• Drive-through access to the single lock-up garage at the rear
• Great outlook and complete privacy
• Due to the rear laneway (Dix Lane), no other houses can be built directly behind yours
• Great provision of public transport
• Easy freeway access, also close to both the coast and city
• Just around the corner from the picturesque Lake Monger Reserve
What The Owner Loves:
“We have loved living on Daglish Street and sending our kids to Wembley Primary School and Churchlands Senior High School. The community is wonderful and supportive and the nearby shops in Wembley and Glendalough are friendly and convenient. The location is fantastic! The house is in close proximity to the city, the beach and entrances to the freeway. Lake Monger is just a minutes’ walk away and Herdsman Lake is a few minutes the other way. The area is also well serviced by public transport with several bus services running very close by and three train stations within walking distance. The community is very welcoming – we have made lots of friends in the area, including our wonderful neighbours. Christmas brings a variety of community events which are very popular and fun – and the local school fetes are also very well supported. “
Council – $1920 pa approx
Water – $1400 pa approx