Hidden behind trees and a private wall, this gorgeous Wembley property has to be seen to be believed! A peaceful retreat close to the heart of the city, this home is packed with outstanding features, offering an exciting and convenient lifestyle.
Thanks to the beautifully sculpted front garden, complete with putting green and pond, from the very first glance, the remarkable quality of this home becomes immediately apparent. Inside, it’s the epitome of elegance and style, from the jarrah timber to the modern finishes, every aspect of this home has been impeccably appointed.
At the centre of the home, the open layout kitchen/ dining/ living radiates warmth and comfort. Perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Imagine how your life could look: cosy up by the wood heater on chilly nights or prepare dinner for your family in the stunning kitchen, which flaunts 100-year-old jarrah cabinetry and deluxe appliances.
Upstairs, the master bedroom is the perfect parent’s hideaway complete with a retreat that could easily serve as a nursery or fourth bedroom, as well as a large walk-in robe and immaculate en-suite. Bedroom 3 features a built-in robe and its own private balcony, providing a lush outlook over the local area, Lake Monger and glimpses of the city skyline.
Outside, the north-facing patio receives magnificent light; entertain your guests beneath the soaring gable patio as your kids play in the glass-fenced lap pool. At the rear of the property, the garage comes complete with a bathroom and cellar storage and can easily be converted to a home office or teen retreat.
Close to local schools, shops and the idyllic Lake Monger, this home not only offers incredible convenience, you’ll be free to embrace your dream lifestyle. With the CBD only a short drive away, all of its world-class shopping, dining and entertainment is at your disposal. For something closer to home, enjoy one of several fine establishments along Herdsman Parade.
Overflowing with perks, don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by.
- 3/4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, built 2007
- Beautiful front yard: putting green & pond
- Ground floor bedroom at front of the house with an en suite and powder room. Perfectly suited as a guest room or Air BNB
- Upstairs minor bedroom with built-in robe and private balcony and city glimpses
- Upstairs Retreat which can easily double as Bedroom 4 or a nursery
- Upstairs master bedroom with large walk-in robe
- Immaculate master en suite with a bright private window beside the sumptuous bath
- Designer kitchen complete with 100-year-old jarrah cabinets, granite sink, Blanco appliances and 2 drawer dishwasher
- 19mm thick jarrah flooring throughout kitchen and living
- Smart wired alarm system – smart wired to the front gate so possible to install an automatic gate
- Laundry with laundry chute from upstairs and provisions for a gas dryer
- Backyard with Donnybrook stone paving
- 19m long concrete lap pool, 1.5 m deep with glass fencing
- Laminated windows to eliminate exterior noise
- 2-car garage with workshop, third bathroom, office space and large cellar storage
- Storage space above the garage can easily be adapted to a teenage retreat with the roof constructed to convert into windows
- Foxtel provisions throughout the house
- Sunny north facing patio and covered alfresco area
- Only 5.1 km to the CBD
- Walking distance from Lake Monger
- Walking distance from local cafes and restaurants
- 900m walk to Lake Monger Primary School
- 4km walk to Wembley Primary School
- 2km drive Churchlands Senior High School