Come home to endless character and allure with this captivating three-bedroom home set in sought-after Wembley. Blending the gorgeous design of a by-gone era with modern sophistication, this residence offers easy living around every corner and will take your breath away. Close to stunning Lake Monger, great schools, the beach and the city; an unmatched lifestyle awaits with this enchanting home. The perfect next step for the young family, downsizer or young professional – this one will not last long!
Set back from the tree-lined streetscape of Harborne Street, a charming red bricked-facade creates a welcoming introduction. A gallery-style entrance opens on to gorgeous solid jarrah flooring and 11-foot high ceilings which provide an overwhelming sense of warmth and space. The large master suite is complete with a gas fireplace culminating in a superb parental retreat. Two well-sized secondary bedrooms are flanked by the modern primary bathroom, allowing space for a growing family. The formal living room offers a delightful location for relaxation and entertainment.
Framed by magical archways and ornate cornices, the home transitions into a gorgeous open plan kitchen and dining room; the perfect setting for family togetherness. A gourmet kitchen complete with floating island bench, high-end appliances and feature lighting will ensure a well-equipped platform for meal preparation. Moving from indoor to outdoor living, a paved terrace complemented by a sprawling grassed area will allow endless entertaining opportunities as well as a great space for kids to run around and make memories.
Whether it be enjoying a tranquil afternoon stroll around gorgeous Lake Monger or walking the kids to school at Wembley Primary School, the lifestyle this property offers is simply second to none. Blending a striking classic design with contemporary inspiration, 105 Harborne Street is the character home you have been waiting for. Don’t hesitate, contact Dean Bradley today to register your interest!
- Red bricked facade
- Wrap around verandah
- Gallery-style entrance
- Large master bedroom complete with gas fireplace
- Two well-sized secondary bedrooms with built in robes
- Primary bathroom complete with floor to ceiling tiling, vanity, combined bath and shower and wash closet
- Formal living room
- Open plan kitchen and dining room
- Gourmet kitchen complete with floating island bench with breakfast bar, high-end appliances, feature lighting, glass splashback, soft close drawers and generous bench and cupboard space
- Laundry with separate wash closet
- Outdoor paved terrace
- Grassed area
- Powered shed
- 11-foot high ceilings
- Elegant solid jarrah flooring
- Ornate cornices
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Ceiling roses
- Chandeliers throughout
- Adorned by mature trees
- Downlighting throughout
- And so much more…
- Close to Lake Monger Reverse
- Walking distance to Wembley Primary School
- Close to vibrant cafes and restaurants
- Short distance to the Perth CBD
- Close to public transport