Wave your kids goodbye from the front lawnSET DATE SALE – All Offers Closing Wed 29th Sep 2021
(Owner reserves the right to sell prior without notice)
Suits Buyers in the $800,000’s
What we love –
- is the brick and tile character this property offers with high ceilings and Jarrah timber floors through most of the home.
- is the wonderful secure feeling you get from being behind the private front façade offering established lawn and gardens.
- is the fantastic location this home offers, right next door to Scarborough Primary School and a short walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, public transport.
- is the light and bright lounge room boasting a feature ceiling with decorative cornices finished off with a cosy built in gas fireplace and reverse cycle split system air conditioner.
- is the spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, large fridge recess, and ample bench and cupboard space.
- are the great sized bedrooms with built in robes in the main, ceiling fans in two of them and very roomy guest bedroom.
- is the elevated rear deck area accessed through double glass hinged doors from the home finished off with a large, pitched patio/pergola.
- is the spacious 431sqm block with room to move all the way around the house, separate drying area, and double lock up carport with storage space.
What to know –
- be confident this property will be SOLD during the campaign; the owners have given us clear instructions to present all offers to find the next lucky owners.
- the original home was built in 1948 with improvements, alterations, additions carried out since and most recently converted to a survey-strata sub-division with the rear block.
- The main features of the home include 4-bedrooms, 1-bathroom, lounge, kitchen, meals, laundry, separate toilet, double lock up carport, separate drying area and rear decking.
Who to talk to –
- to find out more about this property is Gareth Drummond on 0417 969 473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIFESTYLE it offers (all distances approximate):
- 50 m to Scarborough Primary School
- 200 m to Local Park - Deanmore Square
- 300 m to Public Transport - Main Bus Route
- 400 m to Local Shops, Cafes and Restaurants
- 700 m to Abbett Park Reserve playing fields
- 800 m to Scarborough Sportsman’s Club
- 1.2 km to Scarborough Beach Precinct
- 1.3 km to Local IGA - Doubleview