The ContenderElegant home with desirable family appeal in prestigious position.
Situated in the tightly held and highly treasured Kojonup Close, set one street back from The Secret Garden, this elegant 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers a family-focused lifestyle where comfort is a constant and convenience is at your doorstep.
Accommodating every requirement of modern living on a deep 571sqm parcel of land, this investment cuts across time.
Beyond the home's traditional facade, discover inviting formal and informal living areas under high ceilings. A formal entry opens to the sunken lounge room and home office, and is paired with north and east facing windows directing welcome light to all corners. The master suite is staged to the front of the home, and three bedrooms to the rear, generous in size and serviced by two deluxe bathrooms.
Always free-flowing, the home impressively opens up to reveal spacious open-plan living and dining. A family living room towards the rear offers privacy and retreat if so desired.
The living flows outdoors to a welcoming paved terrace set under a pitched alfresco pergola, presenting a whole range of entertaining possibilities. An established level garden offers an opportunity for the new owner to add a splash for summer, or just keep it easy care and "as is".
Moments from Gwelup's Secret Garden, Lake Karrinyup Country Club, bus, rail and retail, leading schools, cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants, the lush greenery of Lake Gwelup, and a short walk to Lake Gwelup Primary School in a family-friendly neighbourhood. This is classically refined Gwelup living with all the lifestyle benefits!
At a glance...
* 4 large bedrooms, all with built in robes
* Spacious, sun-drenched open-plan living and dining area
* Formal "good room" to the front of the home
* Double fridge recess and walk-in pantry
* Paved alfresco
* Double remote garage
* Fully ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Security system
* Beautiful established gardens and yard with a northern aspect
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants, cafes, and the beach
* Long term tenants paying $675 per week until September 2021
Enquire with Sam Bevan today.