Nothing's perfect… but this is very, very close!We can’t decide what the most gorgeous part of this luxurious townhouse is.
With quality and style, this beautiful home has been transformed by an immaculate contemporary renovation.
The design aspect, colour palettes and styling are simply perfect, with a warmth that conveys the essence of what ‘home’ really means.
Natural light fills every corner of the home, with the upper floor windows set above rooftops to the north, east and south.
The stunning light-filled cathedral entrance welcomes you as you enter, the soft-hued kitchen, an entertainer's delight, flows out to the open plan dining and living area.
Full length glass doors lead out to an outdoor entertaining alfresco, with wrap around yard, offering plenty of space for pets, kids or both!
Two spacious bedrooms and bathroom are located on the ground floor with north-facing living room, the generous master suite and ensuite upstairs.
Cleverly designed, the home is whisper quiet and fully insulated from the hustle and bustle noise of the outside world.
The remote double garage offers loads of additional storage, and a 2nd roller door leading to the rear garden.
28 Odin Road is ideally located only a stroll to Innaloo’s buzzing shopping and entertaining precinct, Stirling Train Station, moments to Scarborough Beach and within the Churchlands SHS intake area.
* No strata levies
* Big double garage situated between the home and the street, insulating the sounds of the outside world
* Shoppers entry directly from garage into home
* Super powerful split system air conditioners to ground floor and top level
* Gas cooking and storage hot water
* Bathtub and separate shower to 2nd bathroom
* Walk in robe to master suite, built in robes to 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
* Juliet balcony off upstairs living room
Request your information pack ahead of this weekend’s home open inspections, and secure your beautiful new home.