Designer Warehouse.Every now and then a very special property becomes available, but this time we have two. You choose.
+ One of a Kind OR Two of a Kind + Fastidiously Reinvented and Renovated + Designer Warehouse + Work from Home + Gallery + Office + Stylish + Envy + Thought Provoking + Cool Pad + Dare to be Different + Wow +
One of our favourite homes EVER, we think you will like it too!
* Note this home at 6 Saunders Street is available for sale as well as the home at 4 Saunders Street. The chance to own two side by side warehouse terraces in a heritage listed building may never come again. Can be purchased separately or together to create one super property.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Large ground floor space ideal for either a large lounge room, a full office space or gallery/showroom.
- Large glass/steel entry doors and secondary massive barn style timber doors to lock out the world.
- Powder room toilet for guests.
- Mezzanine kitchen, living and meals area.
- Glass, stainless steel and Carrera marble combination kitchen with stainless steel appliances, lots of storage and island bar.
- Large master bedroom with built in robes, loft style storage with ladder, big windows and private en-suite bathroom and very high ceilings.
- Huge second bedroom again with loft style library and built in robe and lots of windows to let in the northern light.
- Main bathroom/laundry with separate shower, toilet and vanity and concealed laundry.
- Landing that can double as study nook or simply place a stylish chair.
- Loft bedroom three/study/reading room with and sky light and sliding door access to balcony library above bedroom two.
- An amazing array of different lighting configurations to suit your mood.
- The very best of fixtures, fittings and tap ware.
- Polished Jarrah floorboards throughout.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Spiral staircases.
- Secure building and secure home.
- Warehouse converted: 1997
- Total living: 200sqm (approx)
- Total strata area: 207sqm (as per title)
- Council rates: $2,236.40/pa (approx)
- Water rates: $1,476.34/pa (approx)
- Strata levies: $1,033.00 per quarter, plus $312.50 per quarter reserve fund levy.