The warm sun is shining, you can see and hear your kids having the time of their lives playing in the pool, you and your friends are relaxing enjoying a great summer afternoon together and the smell of the great Aussie BBQ wafts through the air.
This can all become a reality, in the back garden of your new home.
This stunning Wembley residence has it all; character, a beautiful extension, more than enough room for the kids to play, and of course, the incredible alfresco and heated pool.
With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (plus a powder room), a huge functional kitchen in the open plan living and dining, this home is any entertainers dream.
Summer is going to be here before we know it, be the envy of your friends with your new home. All you have to do is move in and enjoy!
– 3.2m high decorative and shadow line ceilings.
– Huge bedroom located at the front of the house with wall length built in robes and picture rails.
– Enter the formal lounge through lead light doors, which features a well kept fireplace.
– The main bathroom features marble bench tops, travertine flooring, ample store space, built in laundry basket hidden behind the soft close cupboards, and a combined bath/shower.
– A massive storage room is a great added bonus.
– The kitchen is effortless to work in with endless storage, Caesar stone bench tops, soft close draws, built in water and soap dispenser, concealed refrigeration and hidden workstation.
– The spacious family room has extensive built in cabinetry to hide audiovisual equipment and DVDs and a bookshelf to display decorative items and your favorite novels.
– The beautiful and spacious master bedroom situated at the rear of the property includes his and hers WIR’s, and a breathtaking ensuite.
– An interior designer assisted with the selections of marble and Caesar stone bench tops, wood and travertine flooring throughout, silk linen curtains, wallpaper and built in cabinetry and seating in the alfresco and family room.
– Security system, sensor lighting, ceiling fans, automatic roller blinds, built in sound system and reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, complete this stunning home.
Click floor plan for larger interactive view
– The alfresco area is a real standout of this home, with huge stacking glass doors and fly screens bringing the outside in.
– Entertaining will be a breeze with outdoor zip track blinds, closing the alfresco area in for summer or winter entertaining, back yard built in seating, storage and huge stainless steel BBQ.
– The solar heated pool is a big feature of the back garden as well as the outdoor heated shower in the pool area and there is ample grass for the kids to play.
– Easy care gardens with full reticulation and feature lighting in the back yard.
Council Rates: $1,821.35 p.a. approx
Water Rates: $1,071.00 p.a. approx
Land Size: 645 sqm approx
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVED ABOUT LIVING HERE
Being able to simply walk to Lake Monger for exercise, as well as to Leederville or Subiaco for breakfast on weekends. The location is perfect with the beach, city, freeway entry, Subiaco, Leederville and Osborne Park mere minutes drive away.
We love the styling, but also the practicality of the home. It’s such a beautiful and easy environment for relaxing, preparing meals in the kitchen, resting or playing in the outdoor areas.
Most of all we love when our children play out the front with our neighbors and kids down the street that have become life long friends. It’s going to be hard to leave this home behind!