As you open the impressive glass-stain feature front door, you know you are entering a sophisticated home. With the neatly kept front garden and separate studio easily accessed from the front, the property makes a great first impression.
Walking through the light-filled hallway, you will notice the beautifully kept original features. The wide wood flooring that flows through all four bedrooms and family room makes these spaces not only alluring but easy to maintain.
The Master bedroom and ensuite is the epitome of class and timelessness, complete with a gas fireplace and a beautiful chandelier hanging below the ornamental ceiling.
The sophisticated design and atmosphere in the open kitchen, dining and living will make guests feel at home. These areas open onto the alfresco, overlooking the perfect backdrop of your very own salt-water pool and gorgeous city views. The undercover entertaining area will not only cater to your every whim but radiates with its modern appeal.
Work in the comfort of your own luxury property inside the separate heated home office, which is currently being used as a photography studio. It also offers a spacious store room. Both areas can be adapted to suit your needs.
Close to Wembley Primary School, Leederville, the City, Watertown Outlet Shopping, the University of Western Australia and with all the amenities of Wembley on your door step, living at 62 Essex Street means you will be spoilt for choice.
What the owners loved about living here:
“Our initial attraction to 62 Essex St was its location and accessibility to Wembley Primary, public transport, the city and the beach. The renovations to our home have provided a wonderful lifestyle and a great environment for entertainment. Living here we have experienced all of the benefits of the friendly and supportive Wembley community. Essex Street is a safe and wonderful area for families.”
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Family room/playroom
– Gas fireplace in master bedroom
– Ensuite with floating cabinetry, leads into walk-in-robe
– Shared bathroom complete with bath tub
– Separate laundry and convenient lengthy linen cabinet
– Chic white and dark tones colour scheme
– Full height tiles to bathrooms
– New kitchen installed 2012 with breakfast bar
– Bifold kitchen windows with bar overhanging onto living/dining area
– Extra high ceilings in rear living area
– Wooden wonderland alfresco
– Salt water pool 2014
– Separate studio outside with heating
– Solar panels
– Short 10min drive to city
– CBD easily accessible with public transport
– 1.2km to Wembley Reserve
– 1km from Wembley Primary school, less than 15min walk
– 5min walk to Westcity Church
– Short drive to Churchlands Senior Highschool, or easy 15 min commute via public transport
– 1.3km 3min drive to St. John of God Hospital in Subiaco
– Less than 5min drive to local supermarkets, including Coles, IGA and La Vida Vegan Grocery
– Wembley Primary School
– Churchlands Senior High School
– Shenton College (from 2020)
– Inner City College (from 2020)