A classical piece of Subiaco awaits you on leafy Heytesbury Road, from the beautiful stained glass windows to the authentic fireplaces this is a unique and treasured home with fantastic potential. Having been in this family for over 60 years, this corner property has been meticulously maintained and looked after. This home will have strong appeal to families with three bedrooms and spacious living areas along with a generous backyard.
All the culture and lifestyle of Subiaco is right on your doorstep with Rokeby Road just one block down. Spoil your taste buds with a trip to Chez Jean-Claude Patisserie or indulge with an evening cocktail in one of the many bars close by. Highly regarded Subiaco Primary School is within walking distance and there is easy access to both public transport and the city.
Features include but not limited to:
– Stunning stained glass windows greet you at the front door and welcome you inside where you will find high ceilings with beautiful ceiling roses and cornices.
– The front veranda is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of tea overlooking the beautiful front gardens.
– The formal living room is quite spacious and features a large rustic fireplace with a stunning Jarrah mantle and beautiful tiling.
– Two bedrooms towards the front of the home are very well sized both featuring converted fireplaces that are now used for storage.
– Lovely flowing archways through the main hallway lead into an open light and bright sitting room with an adjacent dining area, both are serviced by an inverter air conditioner.
– A minor bedroom adjacent the dining looks out onto the rear gardens.
– The kitchen is huge with room to add an extra dining space and also features an abundance of storage and bench space alongside a four burner cook top, oven and dishwasher.
– The main bathroom features a functional layout with a shower and single basin and is located adjacent a linen press.
– The laundry area has plenty of space and links out to an additional WC.
– A natural alfresco area features in the spacious backyard that is shaded by a number of trees including a grand palm tree.
– There is access to the garage off Rupert Street.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a piece of Subiaco history. With such great appeal to families in a highly popular and cultural area this home is sure to sell fast.
Council Rates: $1,501.29 p.a. approx
Wate Rates: $1,083.81 p.a. approx
Block Size: 550 sqm approx