Walk through the doors of this classic house and step into your beautiful new home with all the character of yesteryear: jarrah floor boards; stain glass windows; high cool ceilings; original pot belly stove; open kitchen and living spaces inside complemented by cool green gardens outside. Step out the front door and you have a choice of parks; meals in Subiaco, Leederville and Cambridge St; easy access to the city and a welcoming community in an area known for its schools, its neighbours, its cafés and restaurants.
This home is ideal for professional couples or young families looking to enter Wembley and make a new life in this stunning 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom home.
– High ceilings throughout and jarrah floorboards keeps the house cool even through the warm summer months
– Beautiful stained glass windows set into the front door and master bedroom
– Large master bedroom with wall length built in robes and plush new carpet
-Second master sized bedroom at the front of the house which a great bedroom but can also serve as a separate lounge / entertainment area with an original enamel pot belly stove feature.
-The third bedroom is perfect as a nursery or study and features new plush carpet.
-The kitchen includes a sought after enamel Falcon (AGA) stove set in an exposed brick wall with feature tiles which ties in perfectly with the character in this room. This stove has the best of both worlds: classics looks plus modern gas and electric ovens; 5 burner cook top; including grill plate and wok burner.
– Ethernet cabling for video streaming, amplified antenna for crystal clear reception and Foxtel connected.
– Recently renovated bathroom and additional WC with white tiles, feature tiles , a combined bath/shower, WC, basin and linen cupboard.
– Separate good-sized laundry including new tub and linen press.
– Ducted reverse cycle refrigerated air conditioning and heating throughout.
– Down a single step to the open plan living and dining, with French doors that open out invitingly onto the cool green backyard and garden.
Click floor plan for larger view
-Spacious shaded outdoor area for riding bikes, playing basketball, practicing footy and picnicking on the cool green grass
-Fully reticulated front and back gardens, grass and hanging plants
– Modern security with an integrated alarm and remote operated timber gate – improves security, makes entry a click away while enhancing the charm of the house.
– Ample parking on the bricked driveway at the front and rear of the property.
-Stunning jasmine on the fence, with olive, fruit trees and roses throughout the garden
-Relaxing, well lit alfresco area perfect for BBQing and outdoor entertaining or relaxing while watching the kids explore the backyard and gardens
-Single garage at the rear can be used as additional storage
-Rear access via the sealed laneway
Council Rates: $1,553.36 p.a. approx
Water Rates: $961.75 p.a. approx
Block Size: 653 sqm approx
Ideally located close to Leederville, Lake Monger, Subiaco and the CBD your new home comes with a fantastic lifestyle. Several parks close by including one just 2 doors up which is securely fenced off for endless playtime with the little ones. A range of restaurants and amenities at your fingertips makes this the ideal place to live.
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVED ABUT LIVING HERE
“The location has been one of the main highlights of living at Harborne Street, Wembley; with great school; community and endless choices of places to eat with and without the kids has been great. The home has such characterful foundations which we have found cool and relaxing, even during the hot summer months. The neighbours all up and down the street have become great friends and will be missed and the park on the corner is a definitely favourite”