This striking 4×2 plus an incredible self-contained granny flat/studio apartment with two separate living areas has something wonderful about it. Whilst maintaining a character appearance from its original 1930’s build, this divine property has modern clean lines, a fantastic use of space with an air of light, comfort and warmth. A beautifully welcoming home; renovations and flexible living arrangements transform this property into a great home for a growing family.
INTERNAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Character comforts include polished Jarrah floorboards throughout, stunning decorative ceilings and cornices.
- The front formal lounge is light and bright featuring a gas heater installed into the old fireplace.
- The kitchen is a focal point of the home with a breakfast/island bench that creates a great place for informal dining during busy mornings or loads of space for preparing dinner.
- Some of the features in the kitchen include; Miele appliances, induction cook top and dishwasher.
- A raised dining area is perfect for those large dinner parties.
- Down a small set of steps to the large 2nd living room which features an R/C split system A/C and floor to ceiling windows that amplify light and space.
- Separate laundry.
- 2nd bathroom and W/C.
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C.
EXTERNAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- An incredible back garden that includes an inviting timber decked alfresco area overlooking the beautifully landscaped garden and pool area.
- The pool is solar heated and surrounded by travertine pavers.
- A double lock up garage off the ROW.
- Self-contained studio apartment/home office.
- 653 Sqm block
The street is a special one with a location that simply can’t be faulted. There is easy access to the freeways, local cafes, restaurants and watering holes mere minutes away. Walking the kids to school is a breeze with Wembley Primary just down the road. Subiaco, Leederville and the beach are also very close by.
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE ABOUT LIVING HERE:
– Sitting on the front porch having a cuppa and watching Matilda play in a secure front yard (and listening to the birds in the flame trees).
– Summer pool parties (everyone loves the warm pool set to 31’C)
– Easy care gardens.
– Relaxing on the couch in the lounge room with the fire on in winter.
– Walking to the Stanley/Cafes/Lake Monger/Herdsman Lake/Parks.
– Fantastic friendly neighbours (there’s even an annual street party).
CLICK THIS LINK FOR 3D TOUR: “https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=qNeYRKEXJiV“