AUCTION: Saturday 5th May at 12:00pm
**Please call Dean for further detail**
It’s a home to raise your family, where there’s space for Sunday lunches, for socialising and for private reflection. There’s outdoor pizza and pool parties to be had, lazy afternoons relaxing in the hideaway courtyard and winter evening’s relaxing in the formal lounge around the fireplace.
As you step onto the leafy front porch of 47 Shakespeare Street Mount Hawthorn, be ready to imagine the memories you will make in this home. Beyond its white picket fence is a spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the heart of vibrant Mount Hawthorn. This ideal and peaceful location is also just minutes away from local shopping, restaurants and cafes. There’s so much to love about this community so close to the city.
Traditional floorboards and high ornate ceilings welcome you into the home. The parents retreat areas lead you into the heart of the home; the open kitchen, family and dining areas overlooking the huge sheltered alfresco with woodfire oven, a built-in BBQ, manicured gardens and a resort-style round pool. At the end of the day, the kids or the guests have their own ‘wing’ to retreat to.
- Stylish living areas with dual fireplace (connecting into adjacent bedroom/study)
- Open layout kitchen
- High ornate ceilings, stylish trims and auburn floorboards throughout
- Generous bedrooms easily convertible into study or guest rooms
- Master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and bathroom featuring double sinks and on trend black and white tiling
- Separate laundry
- Huge sheltered alfresco with BBQ and woodfire oven
- Secure gated backyard pool
- Low maintenance, leafy green garden
- Off street parking for four cars
CONVENIENCE OF LOCATION
- 5km to Perth CBD
- Walk Score of 81 – ‘Very Walkable’
- Close to Mount Hawthorn and Leederville café strips
- Easy access to The Mezz shopping centre
- 5km to Mount Hawthorn Primary School
- 3km to Glendalough train station
- Moments from the popular Lake Monger, Herdsman Lake, Les Lilleyman Reserve and Yokine Reserve