To renovate the existing house or build your new dream home, the choice is yours. Located moments from Lake Monger, a 5-minute drive to the CBD and within the Wembley Primary catchment area, this address will give you the best of all worlds.
Built in 1928, the original house offers surprising space inside and out. Featuring high ceilings and polished timber floors, this is the perfect canvas for undertaking a substantial renovation. With some elbow grease and a desire to capitalise on your investment, this is a great opportunity to add to or start your investment portfolio.
Situated on a 671m2 block, you’ve got plenty of room to demolish and start new. If you have been waiting for an opportunity to build your ideal family home within reach of the coast and the city, here’s your chance!
– 671m2 block
– 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
– 2 Extra rooms could be changed into bedrooms, study, activity, gym, store etc
– Timber floors
– High ceilings
– Rear laneway access
– Extensive backyard
– Close to Cambridge Street, nearby shops and Subiaco
– A short walk from Lake Monger Reserve
– 1.4km from Wembley Primary School
– 3.1km from Shenton College
– 4.8km from Churchlands Senior High School
– Easy freeway access to Mitchell Freeway
– 750m from St John of God Hospital
– Council Rates: $1750 p/a approx.
– Water Rates: $1270 p/a approx