Enjoying a quiet and convenient cul-de-sac location, this 3×1 character cottage on 332m2 of street frontage will spark the interest of a range of buyers. A family-friendly location and a quality investment opportunity, this property offers a lot.
Built in the 1950’s and partly renovated, this house has a friendly feel and comfortable, spacious layout. There is plenty of space to relax, play or entertain in the front yard.
In addition, the elevated aspect of this property offers a unique opportunity to capture stunning city views from a second storey development.
– High ceilings and polished jarrah flooring throughout the open plan living, dining, kitchen.
– Functional and attractive kitchen with plenty of storage space.
– The main bedroom has a lovely outlook of the front yard, with a second bedroom located next door. A separate third bedroom is located at the rear of house.
– Well maintained and fully functional bathroom and separate WC are situated off the spacious laundry.
– The rear of the house provides a warm living area in which to relax. You could configure this space in any way you choose.
– Fully fenced secure and private front yard.
– Reticulated lawn and easy-care gardens to the front of the property.
– Brick paved driveway with covered carport.
– Garden shed for storage.
The location of this property has it all:- Minutes’ drive from the beach and Scarborough’s café / restaurant strip- Easy access to freeway from Cedric street and walking distance to Stirling train station (10 minute drive to city)
– There are several good primary schools nearby parks around every corner.
– Walk to ‘The Saint’ hotel and restaurant and the Morris Place Shops (IGA, butcher, bakery and more)
– Karrinyup and Westfield Shopping Centres are both within a few kilometres
– Botanica Bar & Bistro, Innaloo Cinema, Bunning’s and variety of restaurants all minutes away
THE FINE PRINT:
Water $727.00 p/a approx.
Council $1,230.80 p/a approx.