This elegant and spacious 4-bedroom plus study or 5th bedroom home is perfectly designed for a variety of buyers. Being extremely low maintenance and easy care those with older/teenage families will thrive in the location of this beautiful home.
The split-level property makes excellent use of the block, from the minute you walk through the front door being greeted with the large bedrooms through to the living, dining and entertaining spaces at the rear of the property. With gorgeous light and brightness throughout, this modern home is truly one you will love.
Click floor plan for larger view
– Four double bedrooms all with plush carpet, built-in robes. The master features a large walk in robe and split system AC.
– Master ensuite boasting double vanity & double shower and an abundance of space.
– Study / 5th bedroom to the rear of the home.
– Main bathroom with separate bath + shower and modern fittings.
– Expansive open plan kitchen/dining/living area with reverse cycle split system AC, opening to multiple outdoor entertaining areas.
– Beautifully modern kitchen with Caesarstone tops, breakfast bar, soft-close cupboards, huge walk-in pantry & stainless steel appliances including a Blanco Dishwasher, 5 burner Westinghouse cooktop & oven.
– Separate powder room
– Separate laundry
– Large alfresco area perfect for year-round entertaining.
– Additional central private courtyard off dining area
– Linen store, internal storage room and plenty of side-access space
– Gas bayonet
– Double carport plus off-street parking for up to 4 additional cars
– Low maintenance, lock & leave design
Water Rates: $1,360.71 p.a. approx. (15/16 FY)
Block Size: 538 sqm approx
On the Wembley/Floreat border and midway between the City and the Beach this property is ideally located close to every amenity your family will want to enjoy. Including being in the Churchlands High catchment area.
From home you are just walking distance to the Floreat Forum and Wembley high street shops, restaurants, cafes & pubs plus several parklands, the Tennis Club, and bus routes.
WHAT THE OCCUPANTS LOVED ABOUT LIVING HERE
This home is so perfect for families with teenagers given its incredibly central location. Having a number of sporting facilities so close makes the kids sport easy to get to. The Floreat forum is down the road and it is just minutes to the beach and city. Being so low maintenance and so easy care is just icing on the cake.