Located on one of Wembley’s most desirable streets and positioned on a prized 671sqm corner block, opportunities like this are rare.
With many original features, this charming brick and tile home has huge potential to renovate and restore to its former glory. Alternatively, you could demolish with the option to build your dream home or subdivide and develop two separate lots.
In a premier position, this location will suit today’s lifestyle needs. In a leafy street, this property is mere moments away from freeway access north and south, public transport options and the cafes, restaurants and small bars of Leederville and Mount Hawthorn. Imagine being able to walk to either Lake Monger or Herdsman Lake within minutes to enjoy the stunning scenery.
When position is a priority this outstanding opportunity will not disappoint. Get in touch today to learn how you can secure this prime slice of real estate.
– Superbly positioned 671sqm corner block
– Zoned R20 but can be redeveloped at R30
– Option to retain and renovate the existing character home
– Demolish and build your dream home
– Opportunity to develop investment properties
– Close proximity to premier beaches
– 300m to Lake Monger Primary School
– Located close to Churchlands Senior High School
– Close proximity to trendy cafes, restaurants and boutique shops
– 450m walk to beautiful Lake Monger
– 600m walk to Glendalough IGA
– Quick and easy access to public transport
– 5.8km to Perth CBD
* Please note that all developments will be subject to council and WA planning approvals