This impeccable one bedroom apartment is light, bright and so conveniently located close to it all you will kick yourself if you miss it.
Suited to first home buyers and investors alike, owning an apartment at 181 Cambridge St will be a dream. Not only is the apartment itself beautifully presented with a neutral colour scheme, large kitchen and modern feel, but the location is perfect.
– Top floor location
– Low-density complex of just 21 units
– Spacious 46m2 internal & balcony
– Open living area opening onto generous private balcony
– Large carpeted bedroom
– Neat, modern and roomy kitchen
– Reverse-cycle split system in living area
– Allocated parking bay
– Intercom system
– Best location walking distance to the heart of both Subiaco and Wembley with all their shops, restaurants and cafes
– Prime location for public transport including bus and train
Council Rates: $1,084.70 p.a. approx
Water Rates: $615.15 p.a. approx (12/13 FY)
Strata Fees: $351.10 p.qtr approx
Possible Rent: $400 – $440 per week
What the owner loved about living here:
“Living at 181 Cambridge Street has been great given the simplicity of getting around and being able to leave the car at home with bus services on the door step. Being only 4km from the city centre and a mere 500 metres from Subiaco allowed me to have an array of places to go out for dinner, coffee, shopping, whatever really.
The complex itself is an absolute pleasure to live in with only 21 units it is very quiet and so beautifully presented.”