Beautifully liveable, easily rentable and desirably developable, the biggest challenge that this property will give its new owner is which choice to make first.
Located just footsteps from Lake Monger Reserve and close to local amenities and freeway access points, this is the perfect opportunity to secure a home in the sought-after suburb of Wembley.
The humble first impressions of this 2×1 home framed by iconic frangipani trees hides the classic character features such as ornate ceilings and jarrah floors. There are certainly opportunities for you to add your own personal touches but they are not needed immediately. Instead you may choose to relax listening to the birds chirping in the backyard oasis, or stay cosy in the cooler months with the crackle of the fireplace in the living room.
- High ornate ceilings
- Wooden floors to all living areas and bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning
- 2 WCs
- Full height windows overlooking a serene back yard
- Beautifully manicured gardens and water feature
- Rear laneway access
- 645m2 block with development potential (pending approval)