Situated on a 793m2 block and zoned R25, this family home presents an array of options to renovate, build your dream home or subdivide. You will love the potential this property holds!
This spacious and secure 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is ready for you to modernise and add your own personal touches. Surrounded by lush bore-reticulated gardens and overlooking Crimea Park, you and the kids will love being outdoors. As February rolls around, be greeted with an abundance of mangoes from the 30-year-old mango tree in the back yard.
Enjoy the convenience of location being less than 5 minutes from Galleria Shopping Centre and Coventry Village. With Mandoon Estate only a 15 minutes’ drive away, Summer days in the Swan Valley will be that much sweeter.
- Zoned R25 with the potential for two lots
- Bore-reticulated gardens
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- 3 spacious minor bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 living areas
- Tiled floors beneath the current carpets
- Double automatic garage
- Alarm system
- 1.9km to Morley Sports and Recreation Centre
- 2.0km to Galleria Shopping Centre
- 2.4km to Coventry Village
- 2.0km to Lightning Swamp Bushland
- Weld Square Primary School
- Morley Primary School (on boundary)
- Hampton Senior High School
- Council Rates: $1821.00 p/a approx
- Water Rates: $1172.00 p/a approx