Take pride in calling this urban village home at 140 Jersey Street Jolimont yours. This amazing four-bedroom residence sits opposite Henderson Park and within close reach to local and city amenities.
Thanks to its prime position on the cusp of Subiaco, Jolimont and Wembley, you get the best of all worlds with The Wembley Hotel, restaurants, cafes and medical services all within walking distance. Coupled with Perth city and fantastic white sand beaches just a short drive away, there’s plenty to do all year around.
There’s even more to admire inside this modern haven. Architecturally designed, the two-storey home encompasses an intelligent layout. Three spacious living zones are dispersed throughout, with generously sized bedrooms in separate wings leaving room to play, work or relax.
Entertaining is easy thanks to the passive solar design welcoming in gentle sunlight and natural breezes. Why not enjoy a slice of luxury outdoors? With your own swim-and-sit pool and spa, impressive built in outdoor kitchen and BBQ facility, you’ll want to spend all day outside!
The parking is incredible, allowing a capacity of up to four car spaces – due to the double garage with separate workroom and two street parking permits. Ideal for families, multi-generation living or the astute investor, this is a heavenly home to behold.
Not to mention, future plans to further enhance the precinct make this peaceful home an excellent investment.
- All rooms are generously sized
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors in several rooms to enjoy spectacular views
- Solar passive design – meaning lower heating and cooling costs
- 24 hour security surveillance
- Separate ‘wings’ – 3 x own living, bedroom, bathroom, with 4 bedrooms
- Brand new floorboards and curtains
- Repolished and sealed floors
- Home office purpose ready with cabling throughout several large rooms
- Versatile zones easily converted into living/activity/study/gym
- Pool and spa – low maintenance, heated and lit separately
- Bose sound system wired into the main lounge
- Laundry fits both front loader and dryer
- Pet door at the back door
- Low maintenance and mature gardens, reticulated throughout
- Reticulated pest control
- Generous parking – double garage plus 2 street parking permits
- Spacious drying court with workroom
- Opposite Henderson Park and Jolimont Lake
- Less than 5km to Perth CBD
- Less than 1km to Jolimont Primary School
- 8km to Perth Modern School and Shenton College
- 2km to St John of God Subiaco Hospital
- Short drive to Herdsman Lake and nearby beaches
- A couple of blocks to Cambridge café strip and 24/7 IGA store
- Walking distance to Subiaco café strip
- 1km to Daglish train station
- 9km to Subiaco train station