End Date Sale- All offers presented by 6pm, 12th April 2017 (unless sold prior)
**Call Dean to discuss price**
A beautiful home suited to a busy family, seasoned entertainers and executive couples alike will come to market!
With multiple living areas, a great open plan indoor entertaining area as well as a gorgeous Alfresco that will impress the most discerning of buyers.
With so much versatility the alfresco area is Ideal for both summer and winter with the option of café blinds to enclose the space to make entertaining all year round. Thoughtfully designed, the outdoor space is practical as well as being a stunning area to host the perfect BBQ for your family and friends.
INSIDE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
– The master bedroom is spacious and features plush carpet, a walk-in robe and an en-suite
– Large formal living area at the front of the home
– Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen that has an abundance of natural light and transitions seamlessly out into the generous alfresco area.
– Stone benchtops.
– Solid jarrah floor boards.
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
– LED downlights most with dimmers.
OUTSIDE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
– Outdoor playroom which is perfect for movie nights, children parties, sleepovers as the room is fully insulated with louvered windows. Or extra storage for a camper trailer, car, gym with polished concrete flooring.
– Huge Alfresco with solid Marri outdoor bar bench top and 2 separate sitting areas.
– Solar heated freshwater swimming pool.
– Low maintenance garden with a lemon tree and grapevine to provide some organic produce.
– Enjoy sundowners at the front of the property as the street has a community feel, which includes a street Christmas party.
LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
– Wembley Primary School: 900mtrs.
– Churchlands SHS: 3.1km
– Shenton College: 2.9km
– Herdsman Inspiring Food (Herdies Fresh): 2.7km
– Lake Monger: 1.6km
– Water rates: $863.79 per annum (approx)
– Council rates: $2338.37 per annum (approx)
– Land size: 645 sqm (approx)