END DATE SALE: All offers presented by 6pm 14th March 2018 (unless sold prior)
**Please call Dean for more detail**
Walk through the gates of 127 Holland Street Wembley and be delighted with what you find. Situated between Herdsman Lake and Lake Monger Reserve, this beautiful 3 Bed 1 Bath home is perfect to reside in and offers amazing development potential to be subdivided into two blocks.
If living in this gorgeous home takes your fancy, you can come every day to a crisp bright interior, warm Jarrah flooring and an abundance of natural light. Stand proud as guests are greeted by a flawlessly manicured front garden, with an iconic Frangipani tree framing the entryway. To the rear of the residence lies your very own private patio, with Batu wood decking and exquisite French doors leading into the generously sized kitchen.
The block itself is nothing short of a gem, located on a quiet family street in an excellent community. Close to cafes, parklands and local government schools, you and your family will no doubt get the best of this peaceful and convenient location.
Whether you choose to live in this enchanting property or explore its potential to subdivide, you certainly have an exciting future ahead of you!
- Newly painted interior and LED lighting installed
- Original Jarrah floorboards
- Fitted gas heating system in lounge area
- Polished kitchen fitted with water filtration system, Delonghi electric oven and 4 Burner Gas Cooktop (with cast iron fittings), Bosch dishwasher and extraction fan
- Skylights installed throughout kitchen, dining, lounge and laundry
- Master bedroom complete with built-in robe
- Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom and spa bath
- Bose home speaker system installed (internally and externally)
- Up-to-date home security system and hardwired smoke detectors
- Electric hot water system – Rheem 12 Continuous Flow system
- Tiled and insulated roofing
- Fully reticulated
- Powered lockup garage with total of 4 car spaces on property (additional parking on verge and street)
LOCATION AND ZONING:
- Zoned R20 with opportunities for future development
- Block size is 903 sqm (approx)
- Humphry Lane located the back of the property for ease of access
- 4.2km from Shenton College and less than 1km from Wembley Primary School
- Hosts an array of nearby cafes and dining options
- Easy freeway access