Contemporary living meets location at 12 Coral Tree Avenue Subiaco. This newly renovated 4 Bed 2 Bath residence is tucked away on a quiet, tree-lined street within walking distance to the Subiaco precinct – home to an array of cafes, bars, boutiques and your favourite retailers.
Sink into the modern comforts of this urban home, refurbished just to your liking. With the repolished Tasmanian Oak floors, brand new kitchen stone bench tops, tapware and carpets, all ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Get used to the morning bliss with endless sunlight streaming in to complement the spacious, neutral interior. There are two levels to enjoy, with the top level overlooking the open dining area and spacious kitchen. Complete with its own breakfast bar, this wraparound kitchen is one to marvel. On the second storey are the spacious bedrooms and relaxing living room retreat overlooking the central courtyard and its beautiful water feature.
Situated less than 5 kilometres from Perth city, this home will ease the burdens of your daily work commute. Not only will you savour this central location, but the kids will too! Just a few minutes away are Perth Modern School and Shenton College, two of the state’s best performing high schools.
It’s entertaining and living at its finest. Have your guests over on the weekend, or get your sneakers on and tackle one of the many trails nearby at Kings Park. If you’re feeling like a morning walk, stroll down to the Subi Farmers Market for a fresh bite to eat.
- Recently renovated with new kitchen and laundry benchtops, tapware and high quality carpets
- Repainted walls and repolished Tasmanian Oak flooring
- Open plan living/entertaining on the first storey
- Downlights throughout
- Modern bathrooms and kitchen complete with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with ceiling fans and arch windows offering tree lined street views
- Workbench and bike hooks housed in double garage
- Easy care
CONVENIENCE OF LOCATION
- 4.6km to Perth CBD
- 1.3km to Subiaco train station
- 1.8km to Daglish train station
- 2.4km to Perth Modern School
- 3.4km to Shenton College
- Short drive to Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- Close to Henderson Park and Mabel Talbot Park