Situated mere footsteps from Lake Monger Reserve, this beautiful California bungalow has everything you could want in a home. Lovingly maintained and owned by the same family for over 40 years, it’s clear to see this residence is something special.
Recently renovated, this home artfully combines modern style with original character features, with high ceilings and rich timber floors providing just a taste of what’s to come. Bathed in natural light throughout, it radiates a welcoming atmosphere and will immediately feel like home.
At the front of the residence, the lounge provides an elegant space for the family to come together and cosy up by the grand brick and stone fireplace, whilst the adjacent sunlit master bedroom provides a tranquil haven, featuring a brand new built-in robe and scenic outlook over the courtyard.
At the epicentre, the combined kitchen and dining has been crafted with a timeless aesthetic, pairing gleaming white cabinetry with timber bench tops and deluxe stainless steel appliances. Close by, both the bathroom and laundry have been enhanced with a sleek refurbishment.
Beyond, the large backyard is your own private Eden, teeming with fruit trees and sheltered by a stately Jarrah tree. Fully reticulated and complete with an alfresco area, this lush setting is the perfect place to spend long summer days. With Lake Monger Reserve just a stroll away, getting in touch with nature is easier than ever, whilst the number of local schools and trendy venues within walking distance ensures convenience for the whole family.
A chance to own a stunning piece of Wembley’s history, don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
- Immaculately maintained 1930s California bungalow
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Stunning elevation
- Gorgeous front verandah and lush courtyard
- Master bedroom with new built-in robe
- Minor bedrooms with new built-in robes
- Spacious lounge with stunning fireplace
- Combined kitchen and dining
- Kitchen with timber bench tops and deluxe stainless steel appliances
- Stylishly renovated bathroom
- Renovated laundry
- Fantastic natural light throughout
- Large backyard with Jarrah tree
- Reticulated gardens include fruit trees and herbs
- Secure double garage at the rear
- Secure single garage at the front
- Rear laneway access
- NBN available
- Timber floors, high ceilings and character details throughout
Location features (approximate distances):
- Prized Wembley location
- 240m from Lake Monger Reserve
- 1km from Lake Monger Primary School
- 2km from Wembley Primary School
- Walking distance to Wembley and Leederville cafes, bars and restaurants
- 5km from Supa IGA
- 2km from Perth CBD